The prestigious journal Agro FOOD Industry Hi Tech publishes the research by Gemma Casadevall and Javier Sala on nutricosmetics

The rigorous scientific work developed by Javier Sala and Gemma Casadevall, PhD., on the potential of natural products for the skin and the application of pharmaceutical technology in the nutritional supplements developed by NutraResearch has been featured in Agro FOOD Industry Hi Tech, the prestigious European and global journal on nutraceuticals and functional foods from TKS – TeknoScienze Publisher.

The research emphasizes that it is crucial to consider that external treatment is as important as internal, since topical treatments only manage to treat 20% of our skin’s appearance. Internal nutrition through specific actives acts on the remaining 80%, directly affecting the skin by providing the nutrients our body requires.